Styleanatomy

I had seen Chictopia advertised here and there on some bigname  blogs...but I had never invested any  take-a-serious looksie time browsing their stylish subscribers... As I sifted the endless sea of beautiful people, I noticed a reoccurring stylistic theme that caught my attention...
My eye is lured by the following:
I'm a fan of bonnies who have a handle on color theory and venture into happyhue-ville where complementary colors unite!
I also like outfits that look comfortable.

And lastly....Quirky outfits and accessories send the Jongleur happy meltdown meter to dangerous levels... I mean, don't you just want to befriend these pretty ones? Go on a shopping date with them and such?

...Sigh central...
What kind of styling and or outfits suit your fancy?
PS. I should have noted the usernames of the aformentioned ladies...Bummer.

7 comments

  1. Hey Janette!
    Thanks for your comment on my Swedish blog, yay! :) So nice of you to stop by!
    I love these outfits, I have to check out chictopia! Do you also know about lookbook.nu? You can find some cool outifts and really beautiful pics there too. Anyway, my favourites are the quirky ones, I want that outfit to the right, so cute and cool!

    xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those tights! I could never pull them off but I love them on her! I wish I had so much more money to buy cute things>,<

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quirk is AMAZEballs. Like, that's totally more than amazing. I Luuuurve those cool tights that chick is wearing. Need them. Must have them. Now. Eeek!

    p.s. Imagine my surprise when I saw a little button of MOI...right there to the left of where I'm writing this comment. Yippppppeee! Makes me so happy! :D Thanks for adding it, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the question mark tights!!! I would never wear them, though. I'd stretch the question out ;)
    Hahaha
    Cute choices, though.
    And by the way, I like your blog. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've started loving the different color combos that people come up with. Like in the first set of photos! I'm starting to wear more colors too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all that, but I just don't know how to excute it. Like the shirt you sent me. The way I styled it was not what I had invisioned but I had to work with what I had. I love it and want to play off it more. I want to take pictures of my clothes and you tell me what to wear. For realzies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blog, girl! So refreshing. chictopia is quite the sea of beautiful people, I've scoured it for hours before! Love the ones you've pulled out! Check out my blog as well when you get a chance :)

    barefootwishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette