Scenes from Le Weekend







10 comments

  1. Great photos! I love burt's bees! Such great products! I love that picture of your husbands great grandfather how cool! I've never had Shabu Shabu before but we have a place here that my husband went to once and he loved it, it looks really good though. You are such a beautiful girl Janette! Looks like you had a great weekend!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all, especially the picture of your hubby's great grandpa! =)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such awesome pictures hon. Did you take these all with your camera phone. What app did you use. Love them all.

    Write it in Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a fun weekend!
    Pretty photos of you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your weekend looks super, super fun! <3

    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like such a nice weekend :) Gotta love Burt's Bees!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's my kind of weekend!! How fun!

    Happy Monday Dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww how fun :)
    I love Burt's!!! It's my life saver.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely snap shots of the weekend! Now back to the work week. The weeks are just flying by for me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your wonderful thoughts, insights and links! I think you did contribute to opening up the public conversation on culture. Sorry to see the site go.
    Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette