Picture Show!

So we all saw Elsie's photo app disclosure on her blog the other day... I'm sure since then, the Picture Show app has been acquired in exponential numbers by throngs of photo filter fans. Myself included. It's a gold nugget of fun and way better than Hipstamatic in my humble and unsolicited opinion. Seriously.. I think I expended my phone's battery twice just in the past day fiddling with it. Yup. No regrets though. Here are some samples..(Check out Lynn of Hearted Girl for some real stellarkellar shots. Hers are premium, guys!) Also, if you'd like to see all of my appsies, click here. (I may have to update it again...I purchased all kinds of stuff this past weekend.)

PS. Realized too late I misspelled "jongleur". For shame.



9 comments

  1. i totally need this app! these turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOT gold nugget with a bullet!!!!!!!!! you are so right about the mass downloads they've probably gotten, crash alertz!!!! haha

    awe, i would have never noticed the misspell, too captivated looking at your amazing photo-sensations. yah! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that post too on her apps. I downloaded Instagram after reading it. I've been using Camera Bag, but don't like it too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This app is definitely cooler looking than hipstamatic, which is my fav.. I AM GOING TO CHECK IT OUT. thanks for the suggestion<3 Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new reader and am having fun reading through your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that app too! the photos turn up so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw these on Lynn's post (who I think saw it on Elsie's). Why have I not downloaded this app yet?!?! Definitely will do it tonight....because your pics are SPECTACULAR!!!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette