Pen & Paper Post. (You could be It!)


I was tagged by Melissa of Write it in Lipstick to do a Handwritten Postage kind of dealio. When she emailed me to tell me, I had no idea what she was talking about since I already do handwritten posts of sorts... 
The confusion subsided, and here is the post. Check below to see if you were tagged...
PS. I drew a doodle, justfercuz..


Here are the questions:



1. What's your name and blogger name?
2. What's your blog's URL?
3. Write, "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote?
5. Favorite song?
6. Favorite band/singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag bloggers to participate.

 
You're it!

6 comments

  1. I was so excited you tagged me! I've already finished writing it out. Can't wait to scan it in and post it up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute idea! My scanner has been acting kind of funking lately, so not sure if I can do this, but I'll try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay, will do! What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such good handwriting! I have never even heard of the bands you listed, I must get on this asap! Have a good day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha, I am so glad your not confused anymore. I am pretty confusing so I can see how that could have happened. But what lovely handwriting you have my dear, and this is where you say the better to see you with. Ok never mind that's from Red riding hood. Ok what were we talking about again I'm confused. LOL. See it happens :)


    Thanks for playing the game, your awesome for realzies. cue Derek Zoolander face *magnum*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there!
    Thanks for the lovely comment t'other day :)

    I did a post similar to this a while back! Love it! It's a lot of fun isnt it? :)

    http://whimsicalmumblings.blogspot.co.uk/2011/04/handwritten.html

    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette