Pen & Paper Post, 2nd Edition


PS. Just wanted to give a super deep and heartfelt "thank you" to Breeanna for being so obliging and accepting my invitation to take over my blogaroo yesterday! She did great! Don't you just envy her eye for vintage books? AMAZING!  If you didn't get a chance to check out her Thrifty Treats post in Jongleurland, click here... Or click here to visit her blog (I followed her from that start.).

PPS. So, I pretty much despise earthquakes.. Please don't forget to pray for the rescue effort and victims of the New Zealand quake...

5 comments

  1. You got great handwriting hun, mine looks like a 5 year old did it. But I will keep the victims in my prayers.

    Write it in Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooo need to do this! Such pretty paper and writing!
    Breeanna did a great job!
    That quake was awful. I've been praying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, very cool handwritten post!
    And yes, sending positivity toward the earthquake victims.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I want to do this! So cute. :) & yes, I really do feel bad for NZ. Keeping them in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have beautiful handwriting! Mine is not that nice, but I still want to try pen and paper post. I too need lined paper, or my writing goes all crooked :)

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette