Have you heard of... Chrissie White?


She's a youngin'..but she's an incredibly talented photographer...Her stuff is original, haunting and beautiful.... Here are some favorites...


Good night,
Janette

P.S. To see more of her work, click here....just kidding...click here...
PPS. I didn't show any of the "haunting" stuff....cause ..well....errr....um....it kind of scares me a little bit...Haha! I'm a big baby sometimes...
PPPS. San Diego was fun...not what I envisioned...AT ALL...but super fun nonetheless...I'm grateful! Anybody have a superbly extraordinary weekend?

10 comments

  1. Wow, she is an amazing photographer - the photo with the guy holding the girl who is falling over in the woods gave me chills...!

    Your blog is really cute - I'm following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of her, but absolutely LOVE these photos! Thanks for sharing!

    Really like your blog as well btw :)

    x Christine @ Fanciful Vision

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such beautiful photography! Obviously very talented!

    Following your blog! Love if you'd stop by mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, how inspiring I love her work. so ronmatic and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love these pictures!!
    So cute. :)

    -Rylie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness, these are just beautiful!! so many emotions!! I love photography and I take it you are a photographer?

    Lovely to meet you, Jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pictures are beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    I'm glad you had fun in San Diego. How was it different than what you envisioned?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What amazing pictures! Simply lovely and strange!
    Oh and I'm following you now!

    http://thegirlwiththebluebow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic! I love the photos. Thanks for posting; I love finding talented people.
    I found/followed you from Amylouwho's blog-- nice guest post!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette