Guest Hosting Hoorahs: Trying my hand at being a blog hostess to some pretty amazing people. Excited! Can't wait to see what they're cooking up...

Blog guests: Something I definitely want to have more of. Let me know if you'd like to guest post in Jongleurland! If you've got a family-friendly topic, I'm all for you invading  my bloghome and overstaying your welcome. For sure!

T-Store Trajectories (ie Thrifty Treats): I've got my first guest lined up and tomorrow she's going to share about her unique Thrift Store adventures. Stay tuned!

Elation-causing Collaborations (Can't wait for this..but keeping it under wraps cause it could potentially cause chaos in at least 2 countries on this continent!!!) I'm cooking up something explosive with this fine, top notch, premium quality, gold standard bonnie lass. I heart her.

Guest Posts: I would love to do more guest posting in the bloghood.... That first time around was a blast! (Shameless hint.)

Recipe roundups and relays: I'm all about recipes that take no more than 15 minutes to prepare and those that don't leave a mess... I've got 1 more blender recipe to share.

Thrift Store Finds: Been engaging in exercising my 2nd hand eye... Got some pretty cool stuff that I'd like to share.

Breakfast with Valery: I may have another edition coming up here soon. It's one of my favorites.

Pen & Paper Posts: That was a blast..and I encourage you to play along. I like seeing people's handwriting... It's always so unexpected...

Hope you're having a good weekend.. Getting my hair done today! Trim and color. Wee!
-Janette

4 comments

  1. yayyy I can't wait to see more of your blog :D
    and ahh, I have to get my hair done soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, super fun post much?

    ohemgeeeee! bonnie-lass, how totally smitten i am with that lovely name. xo my doll!!!

    hair-did-do? i wrotcha and am exciteddddd. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo, all of these are so exciting and I can't wait to see what your hair looks like! :D

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette