Feliz Friday!

Hellosies and feliz Friday to you!!!! Woo howdy! I've been looking forward to this weekend for quite some time! I get to see my momma-in-love, who I don't get to see very often because she lives out of state... (Speaking of which... The first time I met her was the day before my wedding... It was like, "Oh. Hi. I'm marrying your son in a few hours...Nice to meet you.) Ahhh...I love my mammers. Anyway, I'm heading out to San Diego for some much needed bonding time with my Lovey's side of the fam. I'm excited! Dinner...baseball game...picture-taking extravaganza... Can't wait!  So to kick off our respective weekend adventures (Any exciting plans?), I thought I'd share this lovely video (and even lovelier song) by one of my favorite New Zealanders and singers, Brooke Fraser. You'll have this little tune stuck in your head all day, I'm sure.. But... At least you'll thank me for it......................................... I think...
You're welcome,
Janette, the Jongleur

P.S. Stay tuned for my guest post on the lovely AmyLouWho's blog series, {When Music Speaks}. I've selected another song by Ms. Fraser to share...

7 comments

  1. I say that is a great first impression, lol. Besides she's family manners are for work hahaha and the dinner table :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. total feliz!!!! omg, can't believe you only just met the day before wedded bliss. that's ka-razy pants. have so much fun lades and thanks for extending the invite, you KNOW i would if i could.

    i think it would be the best blast to hang out with your fun self, everyone should be so lucky as to have a janette!!!

    thanks for your comments, i think you could really rock bangs for sure too. um, okay...like really and truly and post hastily bring "arctic puffin" back!!!!!!!! i just about rolled off the chair reading that one, it's what legends are made of. epic recall. xox ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the song! haha perfect introduction i must say!

    xx http://madelineweber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be hard to meet my mother-in-law just hours before the wedding! That's good that you get along.

    Pretty song, Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! Sounds like so much fun!! And that song. Oh, that song. It is beautiful, for sure.

    p.s. I instantly fell in love with your blog, when I read your header: Say it with a French Accent.

    "Jeanette, the Jongleur. Jeanette, the Jongleur."

    I'm saying it, and I'm lovin' it. Awesomespice.

    I'm following. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like fun weekend plans! Oh and i love that song. thanks for sharing. happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh. You met her just a day before your wedding! That's crazy. Haha. And yes, I am now going to have that catchy tune stuck in my head. :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth
    http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette