Theme Party: Victorian Tea Party

My friends are such great sports. Seriously. They go all out for pretty much anything. Overachievers! This was the first theme party Lovey and I hosted. We used to live in this amazing complex that had some French-ish sort of architecture, a lake, ducks, and beautiful walkways. There were even statues on the property. (The Lord gets all the credit for that one because I still don't know how we ended up in such a cool place.) It was perfect for our Victorian tea party.
Here are some pictures of our lovely evening. I think our costumes were all from different eras...but that's okay. Who's keeping track? I'm just happy I got to reuse my wedding dress.


Rules were: No electricity. No cell phones. And mandatory British accents all night (which only Lovey ended up taking seriously. Haha!) Oh yes. And limited smiling in pictures.

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!
I miss my 6mp camera, sometimes.
Those tea sandwiches haunt me to this day. They were GREAT!!!
It's all about the details.
Yours truly (Second from right)
We ended the night with painting....Coffee cups and saucers.... Thank you 99cent store!

4 comments

  1. That looks like so much fun! You're are giving me some great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! What a great party! This post put a smile on my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it so much fun....

    xxx
    CEO

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a GREAT party idea!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette