Recipe::::Cheesecake in a Blender

Call me lazy, but if I can avoid making a mess while cooking I've done my civic duty. Baking (and cooking) shouldn't be stressful. And messes stress me out. This recipe is good, in every sense of the term. It's quick. It doesn't leave a mess. It's delicious. And it's one of those things ANYONE can make. It also doesn't require a million ingredients that I don't have in my pantry (and or, can't pronounce). I'm all about those kind of recipes. This blender recipe is brought to you by the humble cookbook in my mama's head (She doesn't use any recipes and she's an amazing cook!). I call it "Cheesecake in a Blender". (Seriously. I'm not good at naming recipes. Other things, yes. But not recipes.) Haha! Oh well. Enjoy!


Ingredients:

3 eggs
1 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
1 8oz package of cream cheese
1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust (or you can make your own if you are really cool and know how)


Instructions:

1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Place first 3 ingredients in blender and blend.

3. Blend. Blend. Blend.
(Don't forgot to put the lid on the blender.)

4. Pour blender contents into the pie crust.

5. Bake for one hour (maybe a tad more. Just keep an eye on it.)
6. Ready when toothpick comes out clean.
7. You should top with some strawberries.




Good day,
Jeanette, the Jongleur

PS. I have more blender recipes to share. I'll try to think of better names for them. Promise. No wait. Maybe not.

P.P.S. If you don't mind a few more steps you can make mini-cheesecake muffins. Just place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each cupcake liner before pouring batter. Oh la la!



4 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this recipe! It sounds soooo yummy :) And good luck to you in the Brilliant Melody giveaway! I really like that anatomy book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It feels kind of good to have a reader :) haha :) My camera is really heavy too.. But I'm used to take it almost everywhere with me :D Let's see how this goes!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No parece difícil, creo que intentare hacerlo.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, great recipe! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette