OCHSA Art Show

So, this weekend was kind of hectic. I was busy Friday, busier on Saturday and Sunday, and then busiest today.....getting sick, that is. I have a cold and my head is a little fuzzy. Boo! So if that last sentence made no sense I blame the fuzziness. Boo! I don't like being feverish. Anyway,  I forgot to post these the day of. Last Wednesday. Belated, I know. But enjoy.....

These kiddies are TALENTED. I was so amazed at the skill of these teen-somethings! Wow! Makes me wish I had taken an art class in High School. Here are a few pictures of some of the glory...


I forgot to photograph the names of the artists in my excitement. Oops.
They go to OCHSA, I know that much...
And they are super cool kids in my opinion...

2 comments

  1. omgeee, those are something to behold. teens made these, wow! makes me feel slightly un-talented in my old age...um, well yeah like really got the short end of the creative stick and wish with all my might i could create something that mind blowing. especially love the girl with painted hair dripping down the woodblock, how clever and sustainable! FAB share lades. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean... I think those little lassies shall go far in life... I also like that same woodblock one...

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette