Le Weekend!

My weekend was pretty good(Yay!)considering the circumstances...I'm still sick (Boo!). Can't seem to shake this, so I'm going to the doctor tomorrow if I don't feel any better...If you are the praying kind, please say a prayer (or 2) for my poor lil' insides. Thanks a million! Meanwhile, enjoy some highlights from a sick Jongleur's weekend...

-I tried making a green smoothie like Andrea's from The Lighthouse Keeper...Except it turned out to be a brown smoothie because I used different ingredients... It was still pretty tasty, but I'll spare you the after picture cause it looked pretty gross.
Ingredients: OJ, flax seed, blueberries, and spinach.
-Action shot of me coughing.. Yeah. You don't see that everyday! I was trying to take a nice, happy picture of myself... But this is all that I seemed to get :-/ Attractive!
-Lovey took me to get pho at our favorite place in town (which was actually about 30 minutes away). So worth the drive!!! Although I'm beginning to think that bad pho is better than no pho at all.. Yup.. That's my new life motto.
-After pho we were still hungry and decided to get some In & Out Animal Style fries, extra crispy. (Don't judge!) Haha!

Bid me well,
Jeanette, the Jongleur

PS. How was your weekend? Highlights? Lowlights?

3 comments

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)
    I looooove art journaling! You should give it a try! I got my journal from CoreyMarie on Etsy. Her shop is "on vacation" right now, but I've found several other shops that have really cool-looking journals. I'm probably going to get one from Crab Apple Design -http://www.etsy.com/shop/crabappledesign
    - my current journal is almost full!

    I hope you'll stop by again soon!
    xo
    Veronica
    http://crackthesky17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodness! That food is making me hungry friend! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOUR COUGHING PHOTO.. MADE ME LITERALLY LOL.

    NO I'M NOT MAD AT YOU. I JUST FEEL LIKE WRITING IN CAPS. (:

    xo..

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette