I edit. I smile.

I've had some pretty amazing photo shoots the past couple of months. Each session has been challenging (((technically speaking))) but incredibly fun at the same time((((my clients are gracious and lovely)))). I still get nervous before every photo shoot(((even if it's just family))) and I'm usually exhausted afterward(((if you really know me, you know why)))... But I find that as I'm reviewing and editing my pictures on my laptop(((one of my favorite things to do))), I have a smile on my face. Any malfunction that may have happened during a shoot is forgotten. My heart is full and my lips smile like it's their only purpose..
I shall continue to photograph until that is no longer the case...

Anyway, the following set makes me ultra happy...







Fare thee well,
Jeanette, the Jongleur

5 comments

  1. Cool!
    Thanks for the comment
    Soni
    http://shoppingafternoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this pictures are really good :)
    they are fantastic...
    love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog.

    I love these photos. so bright and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your nice comment ! Your blog is so original and inspiring !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette