What you will need:
- Chocolate cup mold (I got mine for less than $2 at Michaels)
- Chocolate Candy Melts
- Marshmallow Pieces (I used Kosher Vanilla Marshmallows from Whole Foods)
- Graham cracker pieces
1.Prepare Candy Melts according to directions on the package.
2. Make chocolate cups according to directions on the package. (Easy enough, right?)
3. Once chocolate has been refrigerated and firmed, "pop" cups out of mold.
4. Use one marshmallow piece (You may have to cut it so it fits in the chocolate cup.) and one graham cracker piece per cup.
5. Fire up the marshmallow with a lighter just before serving.
6. Bite. (Make sure flame has been extinguished.)
7. Chew. Chew. Chew.
8. Smile and be happy because you just ate something delicious.
Jeanette, the Jongleur