DIY: Earring Display/ Earring Holder/I'm tired of misplacing my small earrings holder

Sometimes, I undertake DIY projects. It's rare, but I do. I especially like projects that are easy and don't require a lot of time or supplies.  If I can make something in 10 minutes with stuff I have laying around, I'm a happy happy girl. Seriously. I like to keep it simple. Yup.

Hence this ultra easy DIY... It takes less than 5 minutes, is practical, inexpensive, and looks cute hanging on my wall...



 Good night,
Jeanette, the Jongleur

PS. This is for small earrings only. If you use bigger earrings the ribbon will distort and look a little weird. Stick to studs and such.

2 comments

  1. Wow, cool! You're giving me some ideas :D

    http://nocturnal-bird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your site and saw this. I have been wanting to do something like this for my jewelry. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette