10 Things I Love::::: Hard Drive Edition

All from my hard drive. Mostly from one folder too....Hope you enjoy!



...:::10 Things I Love:::...
1. Dressing up for theme parties....You know I love theme parties.
2. Driving golf carts. I don't know why, but they make me absolutely giddy!
3.  This gif image. Cause it was fun to make. Weee!!!
4.This memory.... Rowing at Versailles with my good friend Mel.
5. Puppies!!!!!

6. This picture of Lovey and I walking toward the sunset. Photography by Peter Nguyen.

7. Being silly for my nephews.

8. This picture of me in Paris. Oh la la! My favorite.
9. This little cutie I drew a while ago (Paint program).
10. This picture of Lovey and me on our wedding day. Photography by Peter Nguyen.

Yup. That's it.

Have a blessed day,
Jeanette, the Jongleur

2 comments

  1. Nice to "meet" you Jeanette!!!
    ok so you love Jesus, you sing, sometimes sew, and your are picky about movies?! Could we be the same person?! haha
    Had to follow you dear!
    Thanks for your sweet comments on my love story posts! I did know what you meant. Made perfect sense. And I smiled so big!
    Thanks for your sweetness and visiting my blog!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)! I'll try to do that but I really have to get out of blogger, haha :D

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette