Gypsy Den Cafe

The Artist Village is a little corner of happiness and historical buildings located off Broadway and 1st street in Santa Ana. I was there earlier this week for a "just for fun" photo-shoot with my sissy, T-Bear (pictured below). That's not her name, but she should consider changing it, in my opinion.
Anyway, what I wanted to talk about was my favorite cafe, Gypsy Den.
Oh how I love Gyspy Den! The food and drinks are tasty, you can stay as long as you want (as long as you don't forget to feed your parking meter), and the inside is a party. For me anyway. I could sit there for hours and stare... And yet... my eyes would never be full.... So many cositas bonitas in one place...

The outside:
The inside:




Self portrait:

 T-Bear:
 For more information about Gypsy Den Cafe and other locations, click here.
For more info about shooting at the Artist Village (for all my fellow pho-phos, click here.)

Shheck it out,
Jeanette, the Jongleur 

PS. Go to the bathroom at the Santa Ana location. It's the best!!

2 comments

  1. This cafe looks amazing. I love chilled out creative ones where you can chill as long as you like. Thats how it should be !

    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of this place! I've always wanted to go!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette